How to Donate
If you are interested and would like to donate to the Aggie Wranglers, please follow the steps listed below. We greatly appreciate any financial support you are able to offer to aid us in the continuation of spreading our love for Texas A&M University.
If you are considering making a tax deductible donation to the team, you may either:
- Donate online through the Texas A&M Foundation and click Give Now to be directed to our donation page
- In the drop-down for “I would like to give to,” select “Unlisted Account.”
- A blank box asking for the giving account name or number will appear. Please type in “Aggie Wranglers SOFC #954450”
- All other fields should be completed as prompted.
- Or, you may write a check made payable to the Texas A&M Foundation
- In the memo line, please indicate the following: Aggie Wranglers (SOFC #954450)
If you are considering making a non-tax deductible donation to the team, you may write a check made payable to: Aggie Wranglers
Non-tax deductible checks and tax deductible checks may be mailed to:
Texas A&M University Student Activities
College Station, TX 77843-1236
**The Texas A&M Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization of which contributions to are tax deductible, to the extent that no goods or services are received in return.**
If you have any additional questions about donations, please do not hesitate to contact our Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding our performances, please email our Public Relations Officer at performance@wranglers.
The Aggie Wrangler Plum Endowed Scholarship Fund
Due to a gift from Dr. Charles Plum, a former Texas A&M accounting professor, the Aggie Wranglers are able to offer two (2) or more $750 scholarships for graduate and/ or undergraduate students who are current members of the Aggie Wranglers Team for the academic year. The purpose of awarding these competitive scholarships is to recognize members who have excelled in their service and dedication to the organization through participation and ambassadorship as well as financial need to assist in the burden of educational fees.
If you would like to make a donation to this fund, please contact our Advisor at email@example.com.