SPRING 2018 lessons available NOW!
Please scroll to bottom of the page to view the Summer 2017 Schedule
Country and Western 1
Our C&W1 class is centered on learning the fundamentals of floor dancing and basic transitions. The first two weeks of classes will focus on how to correctly 2-step and polka with your partner. These styles of dance are the most frequently seen and used around the area, making them essential to learn. The third and fourth weeks will focus on how to waltz, as well as how to perform commonly used transitions that serve as the groundwork for more complex moves which will be taught in our following C&W2 class.
Country and Western 2
This class is built off of C&W1, making it ideal and more beneficial to our learners to attend them sequentially. C&W2 offers a compilation of advanced transitions to enhance your dancing and refine moves previously learned in C&W1.
Jitterbug 1 is all about learning how to flip, lift, and twirl your partner. Our Jitt 1 class provides a handful of transitions throughout the session, but is centered on learning some of our thrilling, yet, less intensive jitterbug moves. Some moves are more challenging than others, but, overall, this class serves as a great introduction to learning how to lift your partner properly.
Similarly to C&W2, our Jitt 2 class is built off of the basics of safety offered in Jitt 1. Here we offer more of our advanced “High Flyin’, Death Defying, Internationally Famous Aggie-style” moves!
Information About Lessons
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR FIRST CLASS:
- Completed liability waiver for each partner
- Closed-toed shoes and appropriate clothes (Jitterbug – no low cut shirts, skirts etc.)
Note: An insurance form must be completed for each different class you sign up for. To assist in starting on time, please have both you and your partner fill out this form and bring it to the first lesson.
- For the first class, try to show up 15-30 minutes early with your insurance card and wearing comfortable clothing (NO open-toed shoes.) For the weeks following the first class, make sure to arrive early enough to sign in before class begins.
- If you have any other questions about our lessons, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section. If you are still unable to find an answer, do not hesitate to contact our Lessons Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in class!
Spring 2018 Schedule
Expressions Dance Studio Address: 12909 FM 2154 Suite 400, College Station, TX 77845
Gates Ballroom: Memorial Student Center 2400
Hurricane Harry’s: 313 College Ave, College Station, TX 77840