Spring Session 2 Lessons are available now! Scroll down for the schedule and sign up link.
- Wear closed toe shoes (boots are optional)
- Wear appropriate clothing – something comfortable that you can move freely in ( jitterbug classes – no low-cut tops, skirts, etc.)
- Arrive up to 30 minutes early to sign in, warm up, and ask for any assistance or clarification from previous weeks’ material
First Day of Class:
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before the lesson start time to sign in
- Bring a completed liability waiver for both you and your partner
- Bring your insurance information
Note: A liability waiver must be completed for each different class you sign up for. To assist in starting on time, please have both you and your partner fill out this form and bring it to the first lesson.
If you have any other questions about our lessons, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section. If you are still unable to find an answer, do not hesitate to contact our Lessons Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in class!
2019 Spring Session 2 Schedule
|Jitterbug 1||Thursday||Mar 21, 28, Apr 4, 11||5:30-7:00 pm|
|Country & Western 2||Thursday||Mar 21, 28, Apr 4, 11||7:30-9:00 pm|
|Jitterbug 2||Sunday||Mar 24, 31, Apr 7, 14||5:30-7:00 pm|
|Country & Western 1||Sunday||Mar 24, 31, Apr 7, 14||7:30-9:00 pm|
- 1 class costs $60 and covers all four weeks of instruction for 1 couple.
- All classes are held at the Aggie Wrangler building
- 8827 Gauge Dr, College Station, TX 77845
This lesson is highly encouraged for all tryout couples, but is open to all members of the public! Come out for an evening of learning some of our more advanced transitions and Aggie-style Jitterbug! Moves taught include Wagon Wheels, New Move, Rainbow Flip, Pommel Horse, and more!
2019 Advanced lessons have already happened. Check back next spring for the 2020 date!